Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I. Am. Wolfen.

last night i had a dream that these werewolves wanted to make me one of them.  we were in some sort of government zoo. one of them stepped forward, used its thumbnail and sliced open its forearm so i could drink its blood.  i know this is usually a vampire thing, but, whatever.  dream logic rarely makes sense.  i drank its blood and i remember the taste of it.  i remember noting the taste in the dream even.  then it charged and all i remember is the gaping, toothy maw coming at me and then blackness.
 i awoke in what i thought was the same facility.  i quickly discovered that i was being held there and it was some sort of mental hospital.  i tried to find cigarettes.  i tried to escape numerous times.  finally my parents came to see me and gave me some money to spend in the hospital's shop.
within the dream i remembered the first part of the dream with the werewolves and recounted the event to my parents.
this is the first time i have ever experienced a linear timeline in a dream.
and i've never recalled part of a dream while still inside the dream.
still trying to make sense of it all.
and the full moon is tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Dare I ask if you awoke with any open wounds? ......that you DIDN'T have before going to bed, I specify. LOL! I would imagine that linear time frames within a dream are quite rare, unless intentional. Can you recall if you did anything specific prepping for bed? Other than the usual that is.

    ReplyDelete