Friday, April 1, 2011

In The Beginning...

i created the heaven and the earth.
not really, but some days i have to convince myself that i did if i am to make it through.
this is my new blog wherein i will chronicle my writing and the general adventures of my life.
capitalization will be reserved for the actual writing of novels and formal correspondences with friends and enemies.
which is not to say that i deem this thing you're currently reading to be a lesser form or a waste of your precious time.
I simply cannot be bothered to touch the 'shift' key for each new sentence.
you see, i am a shite typist and rather lazy.  most proper names, however, will be capitalized.

so.  here it is.
my day, thus far today, has consisted of stumbling out of bed around 11:45am here in kalispell, MT, making coffee,  waiting with much pain for it to brew, smoking some cigarettes, drinking the coffee, and lurking the Absolute Write message boards.
i worked on my WIP for about an hour which i will be getting back to as soon as i post this blog.


http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment