Saturday, September 17, 2011

i woke up around 11am and watched some Doctor Who while having coffee.
It is cooling off a bit and actually starting to feel like FALL!!!
got dressed and went out of my door to find that today was a good mail day.
i received two parcels in the post, one containing Johannes Cabal the Necromancer, which i managed to find in hardback for like five bucks on amazon and a package from Farmageddon Records, the label i'll be releasing my next Ghostwitch album through. They sent me the new Farmageddon shirt, a Goddamn Gallows shirt and a cd called "Danielle Colby Presents The Music Of Farmageddon Records.
I love getting things in the mail.
then we were off to the farmers' market where we procured some veggies before heading to Earth Gifts where we bought a ton of incense, candles and other magickal items.
so i am looking forward to reading and enjoying some new music. now, i'm off to hang purple lights above my balcony.
yes, i did make my dealer give me his sunglasses.  or, Singlasses, as they shall hitherto be known.


the first sketch of my novel's main character, M Blackhorn

the novel and the short story are going well and i've managed to intertwine the two in a way that readers should find interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment